TO WEDDINGS BY THE ELKRIDGE FURNACE INN
Our history becomes a part of your story.
The Elkridge Furnace Inn is the full-service planning and catering company off the banks of the Patapsco River in historic Elkridge. We may be best known for our scenic views, locally sourced & grown ingredients, dedication to hospitality, and outstanding culinary creations. We pride ourselves on delivering the same level of service that made The Elkridge Furnace Inn, Baltimore’s home for exceptional hospitality for over thirty years. Each event is tended to by a EFI Events Specialist to assist in menu planning, timeline creation, vendor recommendations, and all on-site details. We offer professional guidance to ensure your wedding vision is cared for.
Where History Meets Hospitality
& Memories are Made
The Elkridge Furnace Inn has a timeless, elegant, authentic design that offers a true feeling of romance and wonder. The Manor House, built in 1810, has a total of nine rooms that have retained a unique historic charm along with a touch of modern elegance. The Weckers salvaged everything possible to keep the Manor House as authentic as possible. From hand crafted crown molding to fireplace mantles that were imported from Europe in the 1800's, the Manor House's identity is unmatched and will have your guests dazzled and intrigued while offering the perfect setting for your wedding day.
Our stunning tented spaces are unmatched by any other. They offer all guests a comfortable atmosphere with our state of the art climate control systems, solid floors, accessible restrooms, and easy opening walls that bring the ground's ambiance to your reception. The Manor House Tent has a full floor to ceiling drape treatment with twinkle lights that glow through the fabric. It also features six crystal chandeliers --- two of which are from the set of House of Cards that add sparkle to any occasion.
The Elkridge Furnace Inn's grounds were thoughtfully planned for the past 30 years by the Wecker's and have beautiful features year round. From budding trees in the Spring to fluffy white hydrangeas in the Summer, vibrant colors in the Fall and evergreens in the Winter months, there is beauty everywhere. Nestled off the banks of the Patapsco River in historic Elkridge, the our 16 acres offer both tamed and organically wild spaces that you can't get anywhere else and has been voted one of the top most romantic settings in country.
TRANSPARENT PRICING & CUSTOMIZATION
TO FIT YOUR WEDDING VISION
We have a simple formula to find the price of your wedding. Choose a package and customize it to your heart’s content. Then multiply the per person package price by your anticipated guest count. Add your ceremony, coordination fee, and venue price, and then you’ll need to cover tax and your service fee.
The Manor House Property is the perfect venue for wedding celebrations with guest counts from 65 to 180 (265 with tent extensions). This space has gorgeous indoor and outdoor spaces that provide the perfect backdrop for your big day. The property is equipped with your very own Historic Mansion with seven rooms, two of which are private suites for final touch up's and pre-ceremony pictures, fully climate controlled tent, outdoor ceremony point (yes, there is an indoor option just in case), beautiful gardens & landscaping, handicapped access, free parking, and more. So, are you ready to have your very own historic manor for a day?!
The Garden House Property is the perfect venue for wedding celebrations with guest counts from 10 to 65. This space is rustic, elegant, with a splash of funky fun provide an unique, picturesque backdrop for your big day. The property is equipped with your very own brick cottage with a private suite for final touch up's and pre-ceremony pictures, fully climate controlled tent, outdoor ceremony point (yes, there is an indoor option just in case), beautiful working gardens, handicapped access, free parking, and more. If you want an intimate venue with it's own unique charm and personality, the Garden House is just for you.
Your dedicated planning team will take care of all the heavy lifting when it comes to planning your wedding day. From floor plans to timelines, we have you covered. We want it to be your choice on how hands on (or off) you want to be. We understand that you have lives, jobs, friends, and the typical wedding takes about 500 hours to plan start to finish for a non-professional first timer!
- We take care of Set up and Clean up so you can worry about yourself that day and won't have to leave poor Mom and Dad to deal with the mess.
· You will have access to your dedicated coordinator and planning team from booking to your farewells to ensure every detail you envisioned will be taken care of on your special day.
· Your personal on-site day of coordinator and bridal hostess will be with you throughout your event to assist with anything you may need.
· Our capacity is 180, and we can comfortably accommodate 240 guests with tent extensions while still having room for a dance floor— while The Garden House Complex is able to host smaller, more intimate events ranging from 10 - 75.
· The venue is handicapped accessible which means access and ease for all guests and have a drop off/loading area for your vendors.
· We allow most types of décor and have no obscure restrictions (yes- red wine is encouraged!)
· Tables and chairs for 250 guests are included in your rental, plus we offer exclusive industry discounts on any additional event rentals you may require for your event including décor, draping, and lighting treatments.
· Climate controlled reception tent provided at no additional cost to your venue fee.
· Your cake or dessert package is included in the per person costs - yes, you can have ice cream sundae, donuts, & s'more bars. The sky is the limit!
· We provide all of your venue and catering needs - linens, tableware, china, glassware, ext. - no rentals required, just take care of your flowers, photographer, officiant, and throw in a DJ and you have yourself a wedding!
· Our staff are all in house and covered by a fixed percentage reflected by your food and beverage. Forget the overpriced staffing services and get the well trained servers + bartenders that you deserve.
· Free parking is just steps away from the entrance of the Manor House plus three handicapped parking spaces.
· No extra venue fees or markups - what you see is what you get.
· We welcome all licensed and insured vendors, excluding caterers (this is where you'll see your biggest savings!)
· Both Indoor and Outdoor options for your ceremony - no additional rentals for rain!
DECEDANT, LOCALLY SOURCED CUSTOM MENU OPTIONS
· Chef owned and operated - feel free to collaborate with our Executive Chef and owner Chef Dan Wecker and know that the sky is truly the limit
· Different service styles to fit your vision and cater to your guests' needs
· Your Pastry Team will also assist with the creation of your dream wedding dessert bar or customized tiered wedding cake. Donuts? Yes! Ice Cream Sundaes? Count me in!
· We offer high quality, memorable, restaurant style cuisine in a catering setting. Chef Dan's famous motto is that your food shouldn't be forgettable and regrettable but something to be remembered for years to come!
Michael Su , married on 11/09/2019, 5.0 Star Rating
"EFI is a beautiful venue that is robustly run while being customizable and personable. We love the all-inclusive nature of their packages which really makes the planning process so much easier. We were looking for something unique when it came to food and the head chef worked closely with us to pull it off. I have not seen a chef work to learn to cater an entirely new cuisine just for a client, but he did, and it was delicious. They helped us integrate our culture into the wedding which we really appreciated."