TO WEDDINGS BY THE ELKRIDGE FURNACE INN
Our history becomes a part of your story.
The Elkridge Furnace Inn is the full-service planning and catering company off the banks of the Patapsco River in historic Elkridge. We may be best known for our scenic views, locally sourced & grown ingredients, dedication to hospitality, and outstanding culinary creations. We pride ourselves on delivering the same level of service that made The Elkridge Furnace Inn, Baltimore’s home for exceptional hospitality for over thirty years. Each event is tended to by a EFI Events Specialist to assist in menu planning, timeline creation, vendor recommendations, and all on-site details. We offer professional guidance to ensure your wedding vision is cared for.
Where history meets hospitality.
Your dedicated planning team will take care of all the heavy lifting when it comes to planning your wedding day. From floor plans to timelines, we have you covered. We want it to be your choice on how hands on (or off) you want to be. We understand that you have lives, jobs, friends, and the typical wedding takes about 500 hours to plan start to finish for a non-professional first timer!
- We take care of Set up and Clean up so you can worry about yourself that day and won't have to leave poor Mom and Dad to deal with the mess.
· You will have access to your dedicated coordinator and planning team from booking to your farewells to ensure every detail you envisioned will be taken care of on your special day.
· Your personal on-site day of coordinator and bridal hostess will be with you throughout your event to assist with anything you may need.
· Our capacity is 180, and we can comfortably accommodate 240 guests with tent extensions while still having room for a dance floor— while The Garden House Complex is able to host smaller, more intimate events ranging from 10 - 75.
· The venue is handicapped accessible which means access and ease for all guests and have a drop off/loading area for your vendors.
· We allow most types of décor and have no obscure restrictions (yes- red wine is encouraged!)
· Tables and chairs for 250 guests are included in your rental, plus we offer exclusive industry discounts on any additional event rentals you may require for your event including décor, draping, and lighting treatments.
· Climate controlled reception tent provided at no additional cost.
· Your cake or dessert package is included in the per person costs - yes, you can have ice cream sundae, donuts, & s'more bars. The sky is the limit!
· We provide all of your venue and catering needs - linens, tableware, china, glassware, ext. - no rentals required, just take care of your flowers, photographer, officiant, and throw in a DJ and you have yourself a wedding!
· Our staff are all in house and covered by a fixed percentage reflected by your food and beverage. Forget the overpriced staffing services and get the well trained servers + bartenders that you deserve.
· Free parking is just steps away from the entrance of the Manor House plus three handicapped parking spaces.
· No extra venue fees or markups - what you see is what you get.
· Free WiFi
· We welcome all licensed and insured vendors, excluding caterers (this is where you'll see your biggest savings!)
· Both Indoor and Outdoor options for your ceremony - no additional rentals for rain!
DECEDANT, LOCALLY SOURCED CUSTOM MENU OPTIONS
· Chef owned and operated - feel free to collaborate with our Executive Chef and owner Chef Dan Wecker and know that the sky is truly the limit
· Different service styles to fit your vision and cater to your guests' needs
· Your Pastry Team will also assist with the creation of your dream wedding dessert bar or customized tiered wedding cake. Donuts? Yes! Ice Cream Sundaes? Count me in!
· We offer high quality, memorable, restaurant style cuisine in a catering setting. Chef Dan's famous motto is that your food shouldn't be forgettable and regrettable but something to be remembered for years to come!
Michael Su , married on 11/09/2019, 5.0 Star Rating
"EFI is a beautiful venue that is robustly run while being customizable and personable. We love the all-inclusive nature of their packages which really makes the planning process so much easier. We were looking for something unique when it came to food and the head chef worked closely with us to pull it off. I have not seen a chef work to learn to cater an entirely new cuisine just for a client, but he did, and it was delicious. They helped us integrate our culture into the wedding which we really appreciated."